Universitat Rovira i Virgili

Changing thesis supervisors or research lines

Assigning or changing a thesis supervisor or research line:

Those doctoral students who wish to have a co-supervisor or change their thesis supervisor or research line must apply to do so through the coordinator of the doctoral programme. The contacts of each doctoral programme are available in the section that gives the URV's academic offer. Presentation of each program