- RESOLUTION 2021-22 (cat) PUBLICATION: FOU NUMBER 1200 (28 MARCH 2023)
- RESOLUTION 2020-21 (cat) PUBLICATION: FOU 28 June 2022
- RESOLUTION 2019-20 (cat)
- RESOLUTION 2018-19 (cat)
- RESOLUTION 2017-18 (cat)
- RESOLUTION 2016-17 (cat)
- RESOLUTION 2015-16 (cat)
- RESOLUTION 2014-15 (cat)
- RESOLUTION 2013-14 (cat)
- RESOLUTION 2012-13 (cat)
Resolution of the vicerector of Doctorate and CRAI that extends the deadline to apply for the special doctoral prize until the 5th of December, 2022. We remind the candidates that the registration procedure options are found in the call. We also remind that candidates may authorize someone else to apply for the special doctoral prize filling the authorization form from the URV General Registration General Office webpage.
Every academic year, the Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV) awards various special doctoral prizes. These academic distinctions are in recognition of doctoral theses of the highest quality.
At the proposal of the Management Committee of the Doctoral School, the Governing Council of the URV awards the Special Doctoral Prizes and gives out the corresponding certificates in an official ceremony.
- COMPETITION FOR THE SPECIAL DOCTORAL PRIZES 2021-22
Call for Special Doctoral Prize competition for the 2021-22 academic year.
Presentation period: 2nd of November til 5th of Desember 2022.
To be eligible for the Special Doctoral Prize, candidates must have obtained their doctoral degrees at the URV during the 2021-22(*) academic year and must:
Have been awarded the distinction cum laude for their theses;
Have made, by the time they apply for the prize, a significant scientific contribution which is based on the content of the thesis and which explicitly states their affiliation with the URV or with a URV's Research Institute (articles in journals, books or book chapters, patents, artistic works and any other contributions that are relevant to their field of study). In this case, to the extent possible, a reference to the doctoral thesis should be included.
Each academic committee has approved the additional evaluation criteria it will use and any documentation that it will require from the candidates who wish to compete for a Special Doctoral Prize in their doctoral programme.
- The application form, duly completed and signed, must be accompanied by the documentation required by the academic committee and must be presented in the manner specified in the competition rules.
(*) Theses defended during the 2021-22 academic year, this is, theses defended between 1 October 2021 and 30 September 2022.
- Evaluation criteria, grading scales and specific documentation for each doctoral programme.
Check the evaluation criteria, grading scales and specific documentation required by the academic committees of each doctoral programme:
- Anthropology and Communication
- Chemical Science and Technology
- City, Territory and Sustainable Planning
- Classical Archaelogy
- Cognitive Science and Language
- Computing and Mathematic of Security: (a) Criteria for 2020-21 Call / (b) Criteria for 2021-22 Call
- Economics and Business
- Educational Technology
- Erasmus Mundus in Quaternary and Prehistory
- Fluid Mechanics
- Gender Studies: Cultures, Societies and Policies
- Health, Psychology and Psychiatry
- Humanistic Studies
- Nanoscience, Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Nursing and Health
- Nutrigenomics and Personalised Nutrition
- Nutrition and Metabolism
- Oenology and Biotechnology
- Social Work
- Technologies for Nanosystems, Bioengineering and Energy
- Thermodinamic Engineering of Fluids
- Tourism and leisure