- Presentation of the Open Learning Programme
Starting in the 2021-22 academic year, the URV Doctoral School offers the Open Learning programme, which will allow doctoral students to attend undergraduate or master's degree classes as listeners so that they achieve as much multidisciplinary training as possible and take advantage of the knowledge that is generated throughout university.
Please, watch the following video where Dr Josep Ribalta, former Vice-Chancellor for Doctoral Education, informs you further of the Open Learning programme:
- How to participate in the Open Learning Programme?
To access the entire list of training on offer for undergraduate degrees and master's degrees, all you have to do is to complete your doctoral registration for this academic year, and fill in the attached application form. It is an essential requirement that you receive the approval of the person or persons directing your doctoral thesis, and the acceptance of the lecturer responsible for the subject you would like to attend.
You will only attend these subjects as a listener (ie you will not participate in practical activities or assessments, unless the person in charge of the subject allows it).
- Download here the application form: [Catalan] – [Spanish] – [English]
- Once the application form has been completed and you have collected the required signatures, you will be allowed to attend the chosen subject.
- When you finish the subject, fill in the self-assessment included in the application form. You will be able to record this activity in the DAD so that it is taken into account in your annual doctoral evaluation.
- Subjects of the URV Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees
- Faculty of Legal Sciencies: FCJ academic programmes
- Faculty of Business and Economics: FEE academic programmes
- Faculty of Tourism and Geography: FTG academic programmes
- Faculty of Nursing: FI academic programmes
- Faculty of Arts: FLL academic programmes
- Faculty of Chemistry: FQ academic programmes
- Faculty of Education Sciencies and Psychology: FCEP academic programmes
- Faculty of Oenology: FE academic programmes
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences: FMCS academic programmes
- School of Engineering: ETSE academic programmes
- School of Chemical Engineering: ETSEQ academic programmes
- School of Architecture: ETSA academic programmes