- Programme Coordination
|Dr. Dolors Comas d'Argemir||
- Interuniversity Programme Academic Committee
|Dr. Anna Villaroya – UB (presidenta)|
|Dr. Dolors Comas d’Argemir – URV||Dr. Enrico Mora - UAB|
|Dr. Teresa Cabruja Ubach - Univ de Girona||Dr. Gerard Coll Planas - UVic|
- Introduction and objectives
The main objective of this doctoral programme is to carry out innovative, high-quality research that adopts cross-cutting and interdisciplinary approaches to the issues of feminism, women and gender.
- An inter-university doctorate
The doctoral programme in Gender Studies: Culture, Societies and Policies is coordinated by The Inter-university Women and Gender Institute (iiEDG). It is coordinated by the University of Barcelona and is jointly organised by the following universities. You can enter in the inter-universitary webpage of the programme clicking here.
- Career opportunities
Students who successfully complete the doctoral programme will be able to work in the following areas:
- As equality agents, an important position since the passing of several Spanish laws on equality, and one that will have an important role in companies, public authorities and associations.
- The media, NGOs, educational institutions, and local and national authorities.
- Teaching in academia.