Universitat Rovira i Virgili

See all

FAQ about doctoral degrees at URV

I have a diploma. Can I apply to study for a doctorate?

Yes, provided that you have obtained a total of 300 ECTS credits during your higher education. Besides this, you must hold a master's degree certificate (MECES 3 level or EQF 7 level).


  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Facebook
  • Linkedin