Universitat Rovira i Virgili

See all

FAQ about doctoral degrees at URV

I have a DEA or my research aptitude has been recognised. Can I continue with my doctorate?

No, you can't. You must apply for access for a doctoral programme regulated by RD 99/2011 and state on the pre-registration form that you want to adapt to an RD 99/2011 programme.


  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Facebook
  • Linkedin