Universitat Rovira i Virgili

See all

FAQ about doctoral degrees at URV

I began my doctorate at another university. What must I do to be able to register at the URV?

You must apply for admission within the specified period and state on your application that you want to adapt/transfer to an RD 99/2011 programme. If you are admitted, the work you have completed at the other university may be recognized as part of your DAD and Research Plan.


  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Facebook
  • Linkedin