Universitat Rovira i Virgili

See all

FAQ about doctoral degrees at URV

I am a doctoral student studying a RD99/2011 degree, do I have to present the DAD and Research Plan?

Yes, you have to present the DAD and the Research Plan every academic year according to the assessment calendar. Students must get a favourable grade (pass) if they are to continue on the programme and complete their registration for the next academic year. If they do not pass (fail or absent), they will be required to withdraw from the programme.


  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Facebook
  • Linkedin