Cross-disciplinary training activities
The URV offers a range of cross-disciplinary training activities that doctoral students can choose to complement their scientific training.
These activities are common to all doctoral programmes. They broaden the knowledge of students, fostering generic skills and interdisciplinary relations between them.
Specific training activities
In addition to the cross-disciplinary training activities, the doctoral programme includes a series of specific training activities (some optional and some compulsory).
The specific activities for the Erasmus Mundus doctoral programme on the Quaternary and Prehistory are as follows:
- Specialised seminars.
- Archaeological excavations.
- Laboratory training programmes.
Mobility and scientific exchange activities
Mobility adds value to the doctoral training, so it is compulsory for the Erasmus Mundus doctoral programme on the Quaternary and Prehistory. Research stays can be carried out at the following universities and institutions:
- Universidade de Trás-Os-Montes e Alto Douro
- Università Degli Studi di Ferrara (coordinator)
- Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle
- Instituto Politécnico de Tomar
- British Museum
- National Museum of Tbilisi
- Museo de la Evolución Humana
- Centro Nacional de Investigación en Evolución Humana
- Ateliers Daynès
- Schola. Didáctica Activa, S.L.
More information about the mobility: Mobility