The essential activity performed by doctoral students is research, which culminates in the defense of a doctoral thesis. However, doctoral programmes are complemented by training activites done during the doctoral period. These activities include:
- Cross-curricular training, common for all doctoral programmes;
- Specific training, designed to cover the training requirements of each doctoral programme.
The URV's doctoral Cross-curricular Training Program (CTP) meets the training requirements of the potential Doctors to acquire competences in the areas of:
- Research methodology.
- Bibligraphy resources and cite managers.
- Scientific communication, both written and oral.
- Science dissemination to the specialized public and the general audience.
- National and European research politicis, the funding in research.
- Reserach management, knowledge and innovation transference.
- Technology-based enterprising and business creation.
Besides, the programme also wants to break the traditional isolation of doctoral researchers in a single research group and wants to become a meeting point for students coming from all scientifc areas.
- TRAINING ACTIVITIES ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-18 IN THE CTP FRAMEWORK UNDER THE COFUND MARTÍ FRANQUÈS FUNDING PROGRAMME
- TRAINING ACTIVITIES ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19 IN THE CTP FRAMEWORK
Training activities for next academic year will be informed by e-mail to doctoral students as soon as they are activated.