See the entrance requirements for pre-enrolling for one of our doctoral programmes here.
See the general admission criteria for one of our doctoral programmes here.
- Specific admission criteria of the doctoral programme
In addition to the general entrance requirements for doctoral studies, admission will be subject to the following specific assessment criteria:
- Availability of a scholarship for doctoral studies (40 points).
- The applicant's curriculum vitae (25 points).
- Knowledge of English (up to 20 points): at least level B1 of the Common European framework is compulsory; B2, 10 points; higher levels, 20 points.
The Academic Committee for admission to the doctoral degree may establish additional mechanisms to the presentation of an acreditation of language proficiency, such as interviews and level tests.
Therefore, together with the application for enrolment in the doctoral degree, all applicants must submit, in addition to the academic record of the bachelor's and master's degree and a curriculum vitae, the acreditation of knowledge of English.
- Enrolment (online enrolment)
See how to enrol here.