- Programme coordination
Dr Mireia Valverde Aparicio
- Programme Academic Committee
|Dr Mireia Valverder Aparicio (president)||Dr Ricardo Flores Fillol (secretary)|
|Dr Eleni Papaoikonomou||Dr Susana Iranzo Sancho|
|Dr Maria Victoria Sánchez Rebull|
|Places available||15(Places covered for academic year 2018-19)|
- Introduction and objectives
The main aim of this programme is to train students to carry out advanced, high-quality research. The general objectives are the following:
- To incorporate the doctoral students in a research group.
- To broaden the students' abilities so that they can specialise intensively in the research lines defined by the programme.
- To foster initiative in undertaking research projects with the methodology and the scientific principles of the research line in which they are working.
- To promote the acquisition of general skills related to individual and group work, participation in research projects and management of databases and bibliographies, etc.
- To prepare the doctoral thesis.
- Career opportunities
The doctoral degree enables students to obtain the necessary skills to work in research, in business planning firms and at the higher levels of business management and public administration. It fosters innovation and entrepreneurship. For example, graduates can work in the following:
- Management of companies and public administration
- Management of the functional areas of companies
- Business planning firms
- University teaching
- Secondary school teaching
- Freelance professional practice