See the entrance requirements for pre-enrolling for one of our doctoral programmes here.
See the general admission criteria for one of our doctoral programmes here.
Specific admission criteria of the doctoral programme
- Specific requirements
For students to be admitted to the programme,in addition to the general requirements for a Ph.D., they must:
- Have completed the master's degrees directly related to the doctorate related to the doctorate, or another official master's degree in the field of Business and Economics or related fiels
- Accredit the B1 level of English
- Present a thesis proposal or research project on the topic to be developed
- Merits and assessment criteria
Should the number of applicants exceed the number of places available, the following criteria will be taken into account:
- Letter of support from a professor of the doctoral program
- Availability of related teachers in the subject developed on the thesis proposal or research project
- Balance between the different lines of research of the program
- Prior experience in research activities or previous training in relevant research methodologies
- Academic transcript of the master's degree
- Academic transcript of the first degree
- Professional experience
- English level
Bridging courses will include research subjects from the master's degrees linked to the doctoral programme (Master's Degree in International Markets and Master's Degree in Business Management) and must be completed during the first year of study.
Enrolment (online enrolment)
See how to enrol here.