- Risk factors that affect the development of children
Evaluating the influence of dietary and biochemical nutritional factors (iron, vitamin D, folic acid, etc.) at prenatal level on the neurodevelopment of children at 40 days and 2 years. Clinical trials of supplementation with different amounts of iron in the pregnant mother and neurodevelopment. Evaluating the influence of environmental toxins and maternal stress level on the neurodevelopment of children.
- Dr. Josefa Canals Sans (URV)(ELIMINAR) - CV
- Dr. Carmen Hernández Martínez (URV)(ELIMINAR) - CV
- Dr. Núria Voltas Moreso (URV)(ELIMINAR) - CV
- Epidemiology of psychopathological disorders in childhood and adolescence
Cross-sectional studies and follow-up in the general population to identify the prevalence and persistence of psychological problems and mental health risk factors. Epidemiological and neuropsychological study of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and autism spectrum disorder in a school population.