- Program coordination
|Dra. María Jesús Torija Martínez||mjesus.torija(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat|
- Program Academic Committee
|Dra. María Jesús Torija Martínez (president)||Dra. Gemma Beltran Casellas (secretary)|
|Dr. Albert Mas Barón||Dr. Fernando Zamora Martín|
|Dr. Josep Cano Lira||Dra. Montserrat Mestres Solé|
|Dr. Francisco López Bonillo||Dr. Nicolas A. L. Rozès|
- Introduction and objectives
The main objective of this doctoral programme is to train the students to carry out high-quality research in the fields of Oenology and Biotechnology.
- Career opportunities
Students who successfully complete the doctoral programme will be able to work in the following areas:
- Private companies in the field of oenology and biotechnology (wineries, suppliers, hospitals, biotechnology companies, etc.).
- Teaching and research in universities.
- Public research organisations (research institutes, research centres, technology centres, etc.).
- Public authorities at European, national, regional or local level.