- Program coordination
Dr. Juan Antonio Duro Moreno
- Program Academic Committee
|Dr. Juan Antonio Duro Moreno (president)||Dr. Ricardo Flores Fillol (secretary)|
|Dra. Maria Victòria Soldevila Lafon||Dr. Matías Ginieis Iribarren|
|Dra. Maria Victoria Sánchez Rebull|
- Introduction and objectives
The main aim of this programme is to train students to carry out advanced, high-quality research. The general objectives are the following:
- To incorporate the doctoral students in a research group.
- To broaden the students' abilities so that they can specialise intensively in the research lines defined by the programme.
- To foster initiative in undertaking research projects with the methodology and the scientific principles of the research line in which they are working.
- To promote the acquisition of general skills related to individual and group work, participation in research projects and management of databases and bibliographies, etc.
- To prepare the doctoral thesis.
- Career opportunities
The doctoral degree enables students to obtain the necessary skills to work in research, in business planning firms and at the higher levels of business management and public administration. It fosters innovation and entrepreneurship. For example, graduates can work in the following:
- Management of companies and public administration
- Management of the functional areas of companies
- Business planning firms
- University teaching
- Secondary school teaching
- Freelance professional practice