See the entrance requirements for pre-enrolling for one of our doctoral programmes here.
See the general admission criteria for one of our doctoral programmes here.
Specific admission criteria of the doctoral programme
- A personal letter of motivation.
- A curriculum vitae, together with documents supporting everything stated therein.
Merits and assessment criteria
- Undergraduate education (25%): a bachelor's degree or pre-EHEA degree in sciences such as medicine, physiotherapy, human nutrition and dietetics, nursing, psychology, biology, chemistry, physics, biotechnology, oenology or any other that is consistent with the programme's research and the thesis project.
- Postgraduate education (35%): Preferably, a master's degree in sciences related to the research line in which the thesis project is framed.
- Languages (20%): English, medium-high level (B1 or B2).
- Scientific merits (20%): 1) Previous research experience will be taken into account, especially if proven by scientific articles. 2) The feasibility and value of the proposed thesis project will be taken into account. Before assessment, the applicant must be accepted by a research group with a line in the doctoral programme.
- Enrolment (online enrolment)
See how to enrol here.