PhD studies have been having several regulation during the last years; the most recent is the RD 99/2011 which regulates PhD studies and offers several changes in relation to the previous ones.
You can change the regulations in the following links:
- Royal Decree 43/2015, 2nd February, it modifies Royal Decrees 1393/2007 and Rd99/2011.
- Royal Decree 534/2013, 12th July, it modifies the Royals Decrees 1393/2007, 99/2011 and 1892/2008
- Orden ECD/760/2013, de 26th Aprill, it stablishes the rules for the delivering of the Eramus Mundus degree
- Royal Decree 1027/2011, de 15th de July, it stablishes the Spanish frame of marks in Higher Education
- Royal Decree 99/2011, 28th de January, it stablishes the rules for PhD studies
- Royal Decree 1002/2010, de 5th August , it stablishes the rules of the delivering of universities degree
- Royal Decree 1393/2007, 29th de October, it stablishes the regulations of the official university degrees
- Statute of research trainees
- Academic and Enrolment regulations for the 2017-18 academic year (catalan)
- Academic and Enrolment regulations for the 2016-17 academic year (catalan)
- Academic and Enrolment regulations for the 2015-16 academic year
- Academic and Enrolment regulations for the 2014-15 academic year
- Academic and Enrolment regulations for the 2013-14 academic year
- Internal regulations of the Postgraduate and Doctoral School