- Programme Coordination
|Dr. Yolanda Tortajada Gimenez||yolanda.tortajada(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat|
- Interuniversity Programme Academic Committee
|Dr. Yolanda Tortajada Gimenez (president)||Dr. Mireia Baylina Ferré - UAB|
|Dr. Teresa Cabruja Ubach - Univ de Girona||Dr. Gerard Coll Planas - UVic|
|Places available||2Places covered for academic year 2018-19)|
- Introduction and objectives
The main objective of this doctoral programme is to carry out innovative, high-quality research that adopts cross-cutting and interdisciplinary approaches to the issues of feminism, women and gender.
- An inter-university doctorate
The doctoral programme in Gender Studies: Culture, Societies and Policies is coordinated by the University of Barcelona and is jointly organised by the following universities:
- Career opportunities
Students who successfully complete the doctoral programme will be able to work in the following areas:
- As equality agents, an important position since the passing of several Spanish laws on equality, and one that will have an important role in companies, public authorities and associations.
- The media, NGOs, educational institutions, and local and national authorities.
- Teaching in academia.