- Programme coordination
|Dr. Mercè Gisbert Cervera||infodoctoratTE(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat|
- Programme Academic Committee
|Dr. Mercè Gisbert Cervera (president)||Dr. José Luiz Lázaro Cantabrana (secretary)|
|Dr. Robert Rallo Moya||Dr. Luis Marqués Molías|
|Dr. Adolfina Pérez Garcies|
- Interuniversity Programme Academic Committee
|Dr. Jesús Salinas Ibáñez - UIB (president)||Dr. Mercè Gisbert Cervera - URV (secretary)|
|Dr. Xavier Carrera Farran - UdL||Dr. Adolfina Perez Garcias - UIB|
|Dr. Mari Paz Prendes Espinosa - U.Murcia|
- Introduction and objectives
The main aim of this doctoral programme is to train students to carry out high-quality advanced research in the field of Educational Technology. To achieve this, the general objectives are the following:
- To broaden the students' abilities so that they can specialise intensively in the research lines defined by the Educational Technology programme.
- To foster initiative in undertaking research projects with the methodology and the scientific principles of the research line in which they are working.
- To promote the acquisition of general skills related to individual and group work, participation in research projects, management of bibliographic databases, etc.
- An inter-university doctorate
The doctoral programme in Educational Technology is coordinated by the Universitat de les Illes Balears and is jointly organised by the following universities:
- Career opportunities
Application of information and communications technology in the following areas:
- Design and development of training plans in ICT environments. instructional design in schools (at all levels), online teaching or tutoring, and work in training departments of companies.
- Design and development of teaching materials: publishers and content production companies, training departments of companies.
- Content assessment and management: content management and promotion in institutions, organisations and companies.