Applying for the doctoral thesis deposit is an entirely online process. The deposit application can be accessed by clicking on the link below or on the URV's intranet:
To register the thesis defence application, enter the application and:
- Complete the form with the information requested.
- Attach the following documents (see section 2).
- If you want to save the changes in your application without sending it, you can save the session by clicking on "guardar". You can then go back to the session and continue working on it later.
- Finally, to present the application, click on "Aceptar". This will validate your application and record it in the system.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will be sent an acknowledgement of receipt, which you can save and print out.
The Postgraduate and Doctoral School will automatically be sent both your application and the attached documents.
As from this moment, the Postgraduate and Doctoral School (EPD) will initiate the procedure so that your thesis deposit can be authorised.