See the entrance requirements for pre-enrolling for one of our doctoral programmes here.
See the general admission criteria for one of our doctoral programmes here.
Specific admission criteria of the doctoral programme
- Specific requirements
In addition to the general entrance requirements for doctoral studies, applicants for admission to the programme must meet the following requirements:
- A degree in Psychology, Philosophy, Linguistics, Translation and Interpreting or Philology. Applicants with other degrees may be admitted exceptionally.
- Proof of research skills.
- Proof that the research topic falls within the research lines offered in the programme and that a member of the teaching staff agrees to supervise the preparation of new doctoral theses.
- The inter-university master's degree in Cognitive Science and Language directly qualifies graduates to apply for admission to the doctoral programme by submitting only the general documentation required by the university for enrolment.
In addition to the general documentation required by the university, applicants with another degree similar to this master's degree must attach the following:
- A brief description of a possible topic of interest for the thesis project.
- A sample of written work reflecting their interests and research skills.
- Two letters of reference to support their application for this doctoral programme.
- Enrolment (online enrolment)
See how to enrol here.