Specific training activities
- Communication Skills in English: Written and Oral Expression, Module I (optional, 30 hours).
- Communication Skills in English: Written and Oral Expression, Module II (optional, 30 hours).
- Literature Search Techniques (optional, 30 hours).
- Bioethics in Scientific Research (optional, 20 hours).
- Technology Transfer Models (optional, 20 hours).
- Research seminars for senior researchers and doctoral students (optional, 40 hours).
- Mobility of doctoral students (optional).
Mobility and scientific exchange activities
Research stays in other national or foreign institutions.
There are two objectives: first, to further develop one or more aspects of the subject of the doctoral thesis in collaboration with the host research group; and second, to enhance the general education of the student in terms of ethnic and cultural diversity through interaction with researchers and doctoral students from other places. The activity will be supervised by the thesis supervisor and by the lecturer or researcher of the host institution.
More information about the mobility: Mobility