See the entrance requirements for pre-enrolling for one of our doctoral programmes here.
See the general admission criteria for one of our doctoral programmes here.
Specific admission criteria of the doctoral programme
In addition to the general entrance requirements for doctoral studies, the following criteria will be taken into account in the selection of students:
- The academic record of the previous education, including the weighted average grade of the bachelor's degree/pre-EHEA diploma or degree and postgraduate courses (50%).
- The curriculum vitae (15%).
- A personal interview (25%).
- Grants, awards and other merits (10%).
If students satisfy the admission requirements but are unable to follow the doctoral programme full-time for professional reasons (e.g. a work contract) or personal reasons (e.g. caring for children or adult dependants, or disability), they may apply to follow it part-time.
If their labour or personal situation changes, these students may apply to switch to full-time studies at any time during their doctoral studies.
Normally at most three part-time students are admitted per year.
- Enrolment (online enrolment)
See how to enrol here.