See the entrance requirements for pre-enrolling for one of our doctoral programmes here.
See the general admission criteria for one of our doctoral programmes here.
Specific admission criteria of the doctoral programme
For students to be admitted to the programme,in addition to the general requirements for a Ph.D., they must:
- Have completed the master's degrees directly related to the doctorate related to the doctorate or another official master's degree in the field of Business and Economics.
- Accredit the B1 level of English
- Present a thesis proposal and have it approved by the lecturer who has agreed to act as supervisor.
- Merits and assessment criteria
Should the number of applicants exceed the number of places available, they will be ranked according to the following criteria:
- Academic transcript of the master's degree (40%)
- Academic transcript of the first degree (20%)
- Professional experience (20%)
- English certificate equivalent to: (20%)
- Cambridge Proficiency Certificate (C)
- Cambridge First Certificate (A)
- TOEFL (220 points on the computer-based test)
- British Council IELTS (6)
- Complementary training Bridging courses will include research subjects from the master's degrees linked to the doctoral programme (Master's Degree in International Markets and Master's Degree in Business Management) and must be completed during the first year of study.
- Enrolment (online enrolment)
See how to enrol here.