See the entrance requirements for pre-enrolling for one of our doctoral programmes here.
See the general admission criteria for one of our doctoral programmes here.
Specific admission criteria of the doctoral programme
Students applying for admission to this programme must have one of the following qualifications:
- An official bachelor's degree or pre-EHEA degree in Law, Labour Sciences, Business Administration and Management, Economics or a related field.
- An official bachelor's degree or pre-EHEA diploma in Business Sciences, Industrial Relations and Employment or a related field.
- An official degree issued by a higher education institution in the EHEA qualifying the holder for entrance to a master's degree in the issuing country.
- A degree from an educational system outside the EHEA that is not recognised, subject to verification by the university that the level of education is equivalent to the corresponding Spanish official university degrees, and that it qualifies the holder for entrance to postgraduate studies in the issuing country.
- Enrolment (online enrolment)
See how to enrol here.